28 October 2013

Monday Musings

The weather outside is... sunny and warm with a slight breeze.  The windows are open, which additionally thrills my heart because it means a savings on the electric bill!

I am reading... DragonFire by Donita K. Paul.  I am absolutely loving this series and wish I had the time to just sit down and read for hours on end.

I am thankful for... healing and restoration of a relationship that's been less than stellar for way too long.

In the kitchen... I whipped up three batches of french toast for my gluten-free, dairy-free kiddo and am looking forward to tonight's dinner of baked flounder, couscous (cooked in veggie broth), and roasted zucchini.  Yum!

I'm delighted by... the discovery of a new-to-me blog called Delighted Momma (see my sidebar for a link).  She has some amazing looking paleo recipes that have me re-inspired in the kitchen.

A favorite thing of mine... E.L.F.'s Glam Bam nail polish trio.  I've never been one to really wear nail polish on my fingernails, but I do love nail polish on the toesies.  Due to my discomfort level with various ingredients, I haven't worn any nail polish at all in years.  Years!  I stumbled upon this set at my local Marshalls store and could no longer hold out once I read it is formaldehyde-free, DPB-free, and toluene-free - plus it was only $2.99!  Paired up with some Sally Hansen base and top coat, which is also free of the aforementioned ingredients, I am feeling all girly again.

A photo...

 Are you sure I can't keep it???


No comments:

Post a Comment